[McIDAS #YBA-424649]: mcidas question

Hi Randy,

re:
> i answered my own question.
> I corrected those headers and then tried to display the imagery.
> There is no imagery (alt-d gives no calibration info) but there
> is navigation (Alt-e gives lat/lons)???

I experienced the same thing -- no image values and, hence, no
values returned from D (IMGPROBE MODE=N).

I imagine that some calculation done in the 32-bit Solaris executable
is smaller/different than the same calculation in the 64-bit
executable under CentOS.  Determining which calculation is
"bombing out" can be found by instrumenting the REMAP2 code
on both OSes and comparing results.

Again, please let me know what you find...

Ticket ID: YBA-424649
Department: Support McIDAS