[McIDAS #HOF-899675]: McIDAS-X 2009i won't build on one of my servers

Hi Gilbert,

re: building and installing McIDAS
> You will need to finish the installation with:
>
> make install.all

re:
> Thanks, Tom. I did that...huh. Weird. OK, it worked. Thanks!

The thing that worked was the 'make clobber'.  This is the
second thing I try when confronted with errors in the McIDAS
make log file (~mcidas/mcidas2009/src/makelog) that don't
seem to make sense.

The first thing I do is to look through the log file to see
if there is an indication that a package needed for building
is not installed on the machine.

Ticket ID: HOF-899675
Department: Support McIDAS