[McIDAS #TLX-433036]: Longer GOES E/W composite loops

Hi Don,

re: revamped GOES-East/West composites
> These look good.  The break in the water vapor is less apparent and it's
> great not having the gap at the bottom.

I have comparing the composites that have been created with ones that
are created using IMGREMAP.  It seems that the GOES-West portion of the
composite created the old way are always shifted vertically wrt to
the GOES-East portion.  Because of this, I spent some time last night
playing with different compositing approaches.  I came up with a procedure
that produces what I consider to be better/more representative composites.
I was going to flip the switch on the new procedure last night, but my
network connection went south, so I put it off until this morning.

re:
> Thanks for this.  I'll look for these in the IMAGEALL dataset next week.

When things begin working, you will be able to access the most recent
96 composites through the RTIMAGES dataset.  45 days of the composites
will be available in the IMAGEALL dataset.   I will let you know when
this is working correctly (it isn't yet)...

Ticket ID: TLX-433036
Department: Support McIDAS