[McIDAS #TRM-233414]: Historica Data in Format AREA

Hi Boris,

re: have you not heard back from folks on the data you want

> Right, I already made the request for a couple of days and not yet
> received any response on how to access the requested data.

Since I saw one user respond to your request on the address@hidden
email list, and since the folks at SSEC told me that they had responded
to you, I have to assume that the email being sent to you is not being
delivered for some reason.  The most likely cause of this is your email server
or client is classifying the email as spam and it is either being dropped
or put into a spam folder.  Please check your email settings to find out what
is going on.

re:
> Honestly these data are vital for the preparation of my thesis project,
> so if I urge them.

Here is the reply that was sent to your request on the address@hidden
list: