[McIDAS #TRM-233414]: Historica Data in Format AREA

Hi Boris,

I saw that you sent your request for archived GOES imagery to a number of
entities/lists.  Since you sent this message to address@hidden,
I am led to believe that you have not gotten the response to your requests that
you want/need.  Is this true?  If yes, I am a bit surprised since I had an
email exchange with the folks at UWisconsin/SSEC, and they said that they
had sent you back a reply.

Question:

- have you not gotten the information you need?

> Hi, I'm Boris  and I am doing the Masters in atmospheric sciences at the
> Universidad
> Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. My thesis project is to analyze the mesoscale
> convective
> systems by satellite imagery for the region of Mexico. The analysis is to
> find some
> satellite and synoptic features such as brightness temperature, CAPE,
> pressure in the
> cloud top and more. The computer program being used is the McIDAS-V.
>
> As mentioned above I need  satellite data format AREA for the years 2004,
> 2007 and 2010
> for the months of April to August. I need data for channels  infrared and
> water vapor
> for the sector Goes-East. Sombody can help me whit this request?

Ticket ID: TRM-233414
Department: Support McIDAS