[McIDAS #HCA-416412]: mcidas command to calculate cloud drift (velocity and direction)

Hi Tyn,

I got word back from SSEC on the question if anyone had requested
that "cloud drift wind" capabilities be added to McIDAS-V.  Here
is the response:

>> At this time, I don't think the topic has even been brought up for McV.

The MUG support folks added this capability to the list of things
that users would like to see added to McIDAS-V, so we may eventually
see it added (but I wouldn't hold my breath).

Ticket ID: HCA-416412
Department: Support McIDAS