[McIDAS #HZC-630597]: mcidas question

Hi Sepide,

re:
> > The McIDAS REDIRECT command doesn't create output directories.
> > Rather, it updates a table used by McIDAS (LWPATH.NAM) that tells
> > McIDAS routines where to read/write files whose names match the
> > file mask portion of the REDIRECT in the location specified
> > by the directory portion of the REDIRECT.

> i do the same thing that you explained,
> but it just gives me the error about mcidas output NCDF

Can you send me a listing of exactly what you ran and the error(s)
you received?  I am having a hard time imagining exactly what
is going on.

re:
> i guess i solved my problem with nodes

Are you saying that you have worked past the problems you have been having?
If yes, I will consider this inquiry closed...

Ticket ID: HZC-630597
Department: Support McIDAS