[McIDAS #RJO-596744]: installing mcidas

Hi Sepideh,

re:
> I have a problem:
> when i want to download mcidas, i log in and i get this message :
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /downloads/mcidas/index.jsp on this
> server.
>
> Do you know where the problem can be from?

It is most likely that the user you logged onto our web site as is not
recognized
to be from an educational institution, and our license with UW/SSEC is to
provide
McIDAS only to educational institutions.

Question:

- what was the user name you used to login to the Unidata website?

Ticket ID: RJO-596744
Department: Support McIDAS