[McIDAS #WUE-272422]: GOES 12 or 13

Hi Gustavo,

re:
> Could you see and check anything about this problem?

I apologize for not being able to work on your problem in the past
week.  I _will_ take a close look at things today and try to get back
to you with recommendations later today or tomorrow.

re:
> If there is any suggestion or prove
> I can do ... feel free to tell me..

OK, I will not hesitate to provide recommendations that seem relevant.

Ticket ID: WUE-272422
Department: Support McIDAS