[McIDAS #SMX-272962]: mcidas question

Hi Sepideh,

re:
> So is this the only values i can get out of these files?

I didn't spend much time looking at the images you had available when
I logged in to your account, so I can't say what the range of values
is.

re:
> Because someone was working with these files and his outputs were like 29,48,
> values
> I am wondering if there is anything more than raw data?

Did you display any of the images?  If yes, you should see right off if there
is a large or small range of values.

Try the following:

<as 'mcidas'>
-- start a McIDAS session
-- load one of the images to get an idea of what it looks like
-- move your mouse to a location with "bright" values (higher values)
   and interrogate the image using the 'D' command (D is shorthand
   for IMGPROBE LIST POINT MODE=N)
-- move your mouse to a location with "dark" values (lower values)
   and repeat the interrogation using the 'D' command

   You should see the corresponding difference in values.  If you
   don't, then there is something wrong.

Ticket ID: SMX-272962
Department: Support McIDAS