[McIDAS #SMX-272962]: mcidas question

Hi Sepideh,

re:
> still i have one more problem.

:-)

re:
> now i have a lot of area files that i have to upload them into our server
> that i guess it will take a year.

I am not sure that I completely understand what you are asking.  I _think_
you are commenting on the number of netCDF files that you have produced
from original GOES-7 images using IMGCOPY.  Is this correct?

re:
> Is there any way that i can use my files from my hard drives here?

Use them how?  In McIDAS, or in some different application?

If you mean in McIDAS, then the answer is no -- McIDAS has the capability to
create images in netCDF output, but not the ability to read images in netCDF
format.  This undoubtedly will seem strange, but the reason is that the
netCDF output type was added to support users of AWIPS systems.

If you mean them in some other application running on some other machine,
the answer would likely depend on which other application running on what
kind of other machine?

Ticket ID: SMX-272962
Department: Support McIDAS