[McIDAS #LVQ-983678]: NCAR Visitor

Hi Steve,

Are you around? (it is Tuesday, August 17).

We are trying to read the images from Toga Coare (GMS Vis and IR),
but are not able to do so in McIDAS.  From what I can see, the
images are McIDAS AREA files that have been modified -- a header
has been added to the file, and the image data itself appears to
have been modified, so I wondering if there is a procedure that
needs to be run to convert the images back into standard AREA
file format?

Ticket ID: LVQ-983678
Department: Support McIDAS