[McIDAS #WAZ-899768]: migrating to goes-13

Hi Ed,

re:
> i am on metofis at RSMAS and i trying to processes the latest GOES-13 IR
> images in
> /ldm/data/gempak/images/sat/GOES-13/4km/IR/
>
> my script is returning the last GOES-12 image.
> RTIMAGES/GE-IR is still pointing to GOES-12 images, i.e.
> imgremap.k RTIMAGES/GE-IR MYDATA/IMAGES.3000 LAT=27.5 60 SSIZE=ALL SIZE=1526
> 2220 PRO=RECT RES=4
>
> i can't see anything in the output from dsserve.k that looks like it might be
> GOES-13 data.
> does something have to get updated, or turned on ?
>
> i am able to display GOES-13 images with garp.

It is most likely that the ADDE dataset definition you have for the RTIMAGES
dataset explicitly points to a directory structure that includes GOES-12 as
a directory.  To see if this is true, please run and report the output of
the following:

<as 'mcidas'>
cd $MCDATA
dsserve.k LIST RTIMAGES

After I see this output, I will be able to advise you on how to modify the
dataset definition to include images from both the GOES-12 and GOES-13
directories.

Ticket ID: WAZ-899768
Department: Support McIDAS