[McIDAS #LBE-697456]: NEXRAD ADDE server on ADDE.CISE-NSF.GOV

Hi Russ,

Sorry for the tardy reply... I saw your note yesterday and would have responded
but we (Mike) were working on resolving some issues on our machine(s) at
NSF (including adde.cise-nsf.gov).

re:
> Just an FYI ... the ADDE server ADDE.CISE-NSF.GOV 1km NEXRAD composite
> image set seems to NOT be updating as of about 3:50PM CST. The image set
> on ADDE.UCAR.EDU is updating correctly.

Yup, we are aware that things have not been working correctly after we
worked on the setup at NSF/ATM on Monday-Tuesday.  Mike is diligently
working to find and fix whatever is wrong.

Thanks for letting us know!

A couple of extraneous things you may be interested in:

- I always have the PAW Google Gadget running in my Google desktop.
  This was very nice to have during my trip to Washington, DC at
  the beginning of the week :-)

- I reactivated the creation of a 6 km national base reflectivity
  composite image.  These images are available via ADDE in the
  NEXRCOMP/6KN0R-NAT dataset.  I also reactivated the creation of
  the 10 km RCM composite image; it is available in the NEXRCOMP/10KRCM-NAT
  dataset.

Ticket ID: LBE-697456
Department: Support McIDAS