[McIDAS #FJZ-847202]: Download access?

Hi Brian,

re:
> I forwarded your message to the end-user, who has confirmed all
> requirements (see attached) for McIDAS access.

Excellent!

I updated our McIDAS access allow list to allow you, address@hidden,
to download Unidata McIDAS-X.

Please remember that if someone else at UM wants to download McIDAS-X
from us, s/he will need to register with our website, and I will need
to add her/his registration email address to the list of users allowed
to download McIDAS.

re:
> Thanks for your assistance.

No worries.  I again apologize for the hassles!

Ticket ID: FJZ-847202
Department: Support McIDAS