[McIDAS #SWO-341877]: CF-compliant & IMGCOMBO

Hi Tyn,

re: MERGE_POLAR command might be useful for you

> Pls send me the goodies!

I included MERGE_POLAR in the XRD section of the Unidata McIDAS-X distribution.
After looking at it, I am convinced that it will not be of that much help
to you since it would have you first use IMGREMAP, etc. to remap polar
swaths into a common projection.  I think that using IMGREMAP by itself
will do what you need, and will be easier to use.  Please let me know if
you need some help in using IMGREMAP.

Ticket ID: SWO-341877
Department: Support McIDAS