[McIDAS #OYC-819531]: RE: Forgot MUG User Password

Hi Andrew,

re:
> Yes I am the contact for Universal Weather.
> Devin Eyre works at Impact Weather which is our sister company.

OK. Because Universal Weather is a member in good standing in
the MUG, I have just added you (via your address@hidden email
address) to our McIDAS exceptions list.  Please try the download
again and see tell us if you run into any problems.

By the way, I am currently working on an addendum to Unidata
McIDAS v2009 that incorporates SSEC's v2009.2 changes and several
others from us.  This process is being held up a bit while I
try to fix a bug in the XRD mod2adir/mod3aget routines included
in the v2009 release.  I hope to figure out how to fix the bug
soon, but I am running into some design problems with the MOD3
servers that really need to be fixed.

Ticket ID: OYC-819531
Department: Support McIDAS