[McIDAS #QHK-962400]: FRNTDISP: error from m0wtxget -41001

Hi Marty,

This is a quick update on the ADDE TEXT serving on your new server
climate-db2:

I finally understand why the serving was failing on your machine
(but do not know why it was working on another user's Solaris
10 x86_64 machine).  SSEC implemented a new feature in the TEXT
server that did not take into account all possible ways that
the RTWXTEXT dataset could be defined.  Wouldn't you know that
the way the Unidata McIDAS-X distribution sets up the definition
was the one way that fails (sigh).

Anyway, I implemented one "solution" on climate-db2 yesterday
afternoon, and it works, but it is not the final solution.
I will be working on the problem again this morning, and will
update the v2009 installation on climate-db2 with the new
code sometime early this afternoon.  I will send you a note
when the final fix has been implemented.

Other than the TEXT serving, everything else that I have
tried on climate-db2 seemed to work correctly.  Please let
me know if you run into anything else that is not working.

Ticket ID: QHK-962400
Department: Support McIDAS