[McIDAS #JUT-731693]: Cannot generate composite RTIMAGES/GEW-IRTOPO and POINTS

Hi again Marty,

Sorry for not including this in my previous email...

The other thing I noticed that is missing on your machine is
data scouring.  Since this _must_ be attended to as the next step
in the LDM configuration, I went ahead and added the suggested
scouring from ~mcidas/crontab.ldm_mcidas to the crontab for 'ldm'.
This required that I edit ~ldm/util/mcscour.sh to set the MCHOME
directory to /usr/local/mcidas (same mod as for xcd_run and batch.k
above).

Ticket ID: JUT-731693
Department: Support McIDAS