[McIDAS #JUT-731693]: Cannot generate composite RTIMAGES/GEW-IRTOPO and POINTS

Hi Marty,

Sorry for the tardy reply/action.  I was at home in the Colorado
Foothills (8150') when a big storm hit.  I was without power
from Friday morning until Saturday night (and, hence, without
Internet).  I spent the majority of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
shoveling snow.  The good news for me is that I am now able to
get out :-)

I was able to SSH to cldbz1.usurf.usu.edu as 'mcidas' with the
login information you provided, but I am unable to SSH to the
same machine as the user 'ldm' (or become 'ldm' from the 'mcidas'
login using 'su - ldm').  Because I can not make modifications
as 'ldm' (like restart the LDM), I am not able to tweak some things
to get GOES-East/West image compositing working.  Please recheck
the login information for 'ldm' and send me updated info as soon
as you can.  Thanks in advance!

I did, however, find and correct one thing that is significant:
the copy of SCHEMA in the /usr/local/ldm/data/mcidas directory
was zero-length.  This file is the repository of all McIDAS
Database (MD) file schema used by McIDAS and McIDAS decoders.
The file being empty was the likely reason that no POINT data
decoding was occurring.

Ticket ID: JUT-731693
Department: Support McIDAS