[McIDAS #ZYH-742734]: Dear sir

Hi Tao,

The second step in getting setup to download Unidata McIDAS is for
you to register with our website:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

- click on the 'Login' link near the top of the page

- click on the 'Not Yet Registered?' link at the bottom of the page

- fill in all required fields and make sure to specify that

  - email address is -address@hidden'
  - your  affiliation type is 'Degree Granting College or University'

- carefully read the 'Participation Policy' and check the box indicating
  that you have done so

After you have registered with our site, we will be able to add you
(address@hidden) to our list of non-'.edu' sites that are allowed
access to Unidata McIDAS.

Ticket ID: ZYH-742734
Department: Support McIDAS