[McIDAS #JBI-672651]: Expanding widow of death

Hi Mike,

Right before heading out of the door this afternoon I took a quick look
at the McIDAS setup on uila.soest.hawaii.edu and didn't see anything unusual.
I was able to run a non-gui McIDAS session back to my machine here in
Unidata with no problems (but slow starting).  I was not able to run
a MCGUI (Unidata McIDAS GUI) session.  Unfortunately, I do not have the
time today to figure out why the McIDAS image window was not being displayed
back to my workstation.

I will return to this investigation either sometime this weekend or early
next week.

Ticket ID: JBI-672651
Department: Support McIDAS