[McIDAS #STG-808468]: Conversion of mcidas area to shapefile format

Hi Martha,

re: LSSERVE.BAT modifications I suggested
> I will try this tomorrow at work.

Very good.  If you can do this early and let me know how it goes
I can respond.  There is a good chance that I will not be in at
the office tomorrow -- Thursday is ski day :-)

> And go ahead & delete address@hidden...

OK, thanks.  I look forward to hearing of your success (:-) tomorrow
morning...

Too bad you can't give me SSH access to your XCD machine...

Ticket ID: STG-808468
Department: Support McIDAS