[McIDAS #FDU-863429]: BOWTIE and others

Hi Tyn,

I just got back from  Sao Paulo this morning.  I am trying to touch base with
people that have sent in inquiries while I was putting on the Latin American
Data Workshop at the Universidade de Sao Paulo...

> >> Just confirmed with the v2008 release, and the NDVI Product server
> >> still _only_ supports only file_name_type = 2
> will look into this as I get some time.

> Any news if the final v2008 has still the same limitations?

The HDF code in the v2008 release is what I got from SSEC with modifications
that you sent me back in May/June.  I have not had a chance to look into
the situation further since my last email, sorry.

Ticket ID: FDU-863429
Department: Support McIDAS