[McIDAS #BOM-351955]: (No Subject)

Hi Yoshihiro,

re:
> Thank you for your prompt reply. I am sending enclosed the
> statement which is required in order to have access to
> McIdas.

I apologize for the late reply.  We were involved in governing committee
meetings on Thursday and Friday, so I was not able to attend to your
inquiry.

I am not able to read the file you sent, mcidas.doc.dotx.  This is likely
due to our running an older version of Microsoft Word.

Please resend the file as simple ASCII text or, if you so desire, as a
PDF.

As soon as we have your statement of compliance in a form we can read,
we will allow you (address@hidden) access to Unidata McIDAS-X.

I apologize for the delay in getting you access to our distribution of
McIDAS!

Ticket ID: BOM-351955
Department: Support McIDAS