[McIDAS #YSZ-272620]: need help to setup a McIDAS ADDE server

Hi Hsie,

Did you make any changes on squall this afternoon?  I ask because I am
now able to run McIDAS commands with no hangs and earlier today (before
12:45) McIDAS processes were hanging.

Our general hypothesis this morning was that there was some resource
that was being waited on by McIDAS processes run as you ('hsie').
Interestingly/baffingly the hanging was not see as the user 'ldm'.
The only difference I could see in the setup for 'ldm' and 'hsie'
was the group that both were in.  I am not sure if this could cause
resource contention problems, so that was why I said I was baffled
earlier.

So, if you made any changes on squall today after about 12:45 am, please
let me know so I can better understand what was happening.

Ticket ID: YSZ-272620
Department: Support McIDAS