[ldmMcidas #WTM-677712]: McIDAS-XCD data doesn't seem to be filing

Hi Samuel,

re: I can't access shu.cup.edu from my work machine
> There shouldn't be a problem accessing it from anywhere.

OK.  I will check to see if there is some sort of a firewall block here.

I will not be able to get back to your machine for a bit as I have a lunch
meeting that starts in 2 minutes...

Ticket ID: WTM-677712
Department: Support McIDAS