[McIDAS #UCD-325613]: McIDAS-XCD decoding of POINT data on stratus

Hi Hsie,

Yesterday afternoon I noticed that surface data being decoded into
McIDAS MD files on stratus apparently had stopped working sometime
on Thursday, October 4.  I just tried logging in on stratus (from
cirrus) to take a look, but I am unable to get in.  Here is
a log of my SSH attempt from cirrus to stratus as 'mcidas':

  cirrus:[42]% ping stratus
  stratus is alive
  cirrus:[43]% ssh mcidas@stratus
  Password:
  New Password:
  sshd-kbdint: The password must contain at least 2 uppercase alpha
character(s).

  Password:
  New Password:
  sshd-kbdint: The password must contain at least 2 uppercase alpha
character(s).

  Password:

Do you have any idea of what could be going on?