[McIDAS #HZP-657281]: Moving McIDAS-XCD server

Hi Hsie,

Quick update:

I have determined that there is some problem with processing GRIB2 data
on your and other machines.  The interesting thing for me is that the
same data is being processed correctly under 64-bit Fedora Core 5 and
RedHat Enterprise WS 4 Linux, but it is _not_ being processed correctly
under 32-bit Fedora Core 6 Linux, Solaris 5.9, and 64-bit Solaris x86 10.

I will be investigating the problem and implementing fixes as I discover
what is wrong.  In the meantime, I have turned off GRIB2 processing on
stratus so that core files won't be continuously created while GRIB2 data
is being processed.

Ticket ID: HZP-657281
Department: Support McIDAS