[McIDAS #KDN-271049]: /home/data/mcidas/images isn't scouring, filling disk

Hi Gilbert,

Quick update on NIMAGE testing on weather3...

weather3 has been ingesting the NIMAGE feed from weather2 for about seven
hours now, and things look good.  The highest 1-minute load average I have
seen in ~ldm/logs/weather.uptime is just over 4; most of the time the load
average is at or below 1.  This is the kind of performance I expected.

I setup ADDE serving of GINICOMP, GINIEAST, and GINIWEST on weather3 and
made sure that the web page that lists the datasets served includes these
datasets:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/adde_servers.html

I will start looking at weather2 next.  I suspect that there will be the
same sort of removal of duplicated processing needed there.

I also plan on installing the performance monitoring script on weather2.
Would you like it installed on weather also?

Ticket ID: KDN-271049
Department: Support McIDAS