[McIDAS #SBX-807181]: Making Hovmollers with McIDAS

Hi Greg,

Sorry I couldn't respond yesterday; I'm in a workshop at the moment...

re:
> Have you come across any McIDAS scripts to produce Hovmollers?

I have not, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

> I have
> a request for some of these for an upcoming project we are supporting
> and can't find exactly what I want on the web anywhere. From the one's I
> have seen, it looks like they were done with McIDAS. I'm trying to
> figure out where to start.

Can you send along the URL for the product you found?

Also, the most expedient thing to do might be to post your inquiry to the
address@hidden email list.  This list has several listeners
at SSEC, so you might get an indirect reference from someone there.

As a reminder: you must be subscribed to a Unidata-maintained email list
in order to post to it.  You can (un)subscribe to any Unidata-maintained email
list online at: