[Support #ARA-684823]: ADDE access to remote servers

Hi Julia,

re:
> Does anyone know if there is a McIDAS command to retrieve the cal block
> from an area file?

I am uncertain of exactly what you want to accomplish.  Do you want to
extract the cal block information and use it outside of McIDAS?

> Is there a McIDAS command reference manual that I can go through?

Unidata McIDAS HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/

Unidata McIDAS-X Users Guide
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/2006/users_guide/toc.html

McIDAS Programmers Reference Manual
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/doc/prog_man.html

> I was
> trying to look for the complete list of McIDAS command from the web site,
> but didn't get luck to find it.

These are available in the Unidata McIDAS-X Users Guide (URL above).  A listing
is also available through the McIDAS 'HELP' command:

HELP          <- lists all commands available
HELP command  <- lists help for command 'command'

Ticket ID: ARA-684823
Department: Support McIDAS