[McIDAS #FBA-307750]: PATH command

Hi Kway,

re:
> I am sending you the script that runs the PATH commands
> for what is called RDT_EDGE_DOM.  After this script was
> run, I ran path.k PLOT RDT_EDGE_DOM COLOR=7.

OK.

> By the way, just want to know that you did get my last
> message about whether there are codes for converting HRIT
> to McIDAS, right?

I havn't seen that one yet.

OK.  I was wrong.  PATH plots a small box at each point.  In
order to give the user more control, I just modified the PATH
source file, path.pgm, and added a new keyword: BOX=.  If one
does not want to plot the box at each point, s/he must include
BOX=NO.  Here is an example I just ran successfully using your
PATH:

PATH PLOT RDT_EDGE_DOM COL=3 LABEL=NO BOX=NO

I am including as an attachment the modified source for PATH
(path.pgm).  You need to build it into an executable using:

<as 'mcidas'>
cp path.pgm ~mcidas/mcidas2006/src
cd ~mcidas/mcidas2006/src
make path.k path.hlp