[McIDAS #FBA-307750]: PATH command

Hi Kwan,

re:
> Over the last few days, I learned to use the PATH command
> to draw line segments using a set of lat-lon pairs that I
> got from another program.  I would like to know if there
> is a way to tell PATH not to put a dot at each connecting
> point.

It looks like the dot at each connecting point is actually
a label for the point (the code that draws the line segments
from point to point simply draws a line).  Setting the keyword
LABEL= to NO should prevent the label from being drawn.

By the way, there is another way to draw on the screen:  the
plot directive of McBASI:

Unidata McIDAS Users Guide
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/2006/users_guide/toc.html
  Chapter 4: McBASI Interpreter

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/2006/users_guide/McBASIInterpreter.html#11471
    McBASI Interpreter Commands and Reserved Words
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/2006/users_guide/McBASIInterpreterCommandsandReservedWords.html#16438

The McBASI plot directive is a simple straight line segment plotter that may be
useful to you.  Unfortunately, the plot directive works in TV coordinates, not
in Lat,Lon space.

Ticket ID: FBA-307750
Department: Support McIDAS