[McIDAS #HFD-402440]: TDF to McIDAS converter

Greg,

re:
> I noticed in your support archive there is a response from you to
> some questions from Steve Williams about data format converters. You
> mention that CPTEC may have solved the TDF-> McIDAS AREA converter issue
> and that you were going to confirm their converter works and hopefully
> include it in the McIDAS 2006 release. I notice this version has been
> released but we didn't hear anything more about the converter. What can
> you tell us?

I am still waiting on the source code from CPTEC.  As soon as I have it,
I will evaluate the effort it will take to turn it ** if possible ** into
an ADDE server.  If/when that development is done, I will release the code
in a McIDAS-X v2006 addendum.

NB: please send inquiries like this to address@hidden.  This
will drive the inquiry into our new inquiry tracking system.  Thanks.

Ticket ID: HFD-402440
Department: Support McIDAS