[McIDAS #CKI-500802]: Text data proble

Hi Luis,

re:
> Hi Tom.  You are right, the server where I'm getting the data is from
> atm.geo.nsf.gov.

OK.  This explains the outage :-)

> I'm subscribing to the ldm user list,

Very good.

> meantime,
> please send me the name of the new server if available where I can get
> the data.

adde.ucar.edu

To set this, you would run 'DATALOC ADD RTWXTEXT adde.ucar.edu' in a McIDAS
session being run as the user 'mcidas', or you can add it in the script
you are running (if you are running a script, and if you run 'dataloc.k'
before the command that needs to access the ADDE server).

> Thanks for your help Tom.

No worries.

Ticket ID: CKI-500802
Department: Support McIDAS