[IDD #NOY-159685]: LDM on allegan is dying

Hi John,

re:
> Looks like everything is working well on webcat and allegan again.

Very good.

> You should have 'sudo' access to root on both allegan and webcat
> if you need it.

OK.  If you told me this before, I forgot :-(

> What is your favorite place to get pizza and beer in Boulder and I'll send
> you a Gift Certificate.

No worries.  I am glad to help out if/when I can.  There is no need to
send a gift certificate.  After all, this _is_ my job :-)

If you are ever in Boulder, and/or if Rob ever comes to Boulder again,
I would like to see you and go out to dinner/beers (Dutch treat, of course).

Ticket ID: NOY-159685
Department: Support IDD