[McIDAS #TDH-511686]: MOSRPT broken in McIDAS?

Hi Robert,

re:
> BTW, no rush (as I can create GEMPAK scripts instead of McIDAS scripts,
> any more info on the apparent server side problem with OBSRPT?

Unfortunately no. Yesterday, I updated my CVS copy of
McIDAS core and saw no new code checked in for any *RPT routines.

I will add any/all modifications to the Unidata distribution as soon as they
become available.

Ticket ID: TDH-511686
Department: Support McIDAS