[McIDAS #DPE-119061]: Access to McIDAS

Hi Abdelmalik,

re:
> We are a grup of meteorologists in University of Barcelone, we are
> interesting to use McIDAS, what is the condition to obtain the software.
> Thank you

Since Unidata's license to distribute McIDAS covers educational
institutions worldwide, you are allowed to get the package from us.

The process for getting access to the package is:

- visit our website and register as a new user making sure to
  specify that you are from a degree granting college or university:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

- after you register with our website, you will be allowed access to
  all packages we support.  Click on the 'Downloads' link on the right
  hand side of our homepage (URL above) and proceed to the McIDAS
  section

Please let me know if you have problems accessing, installing or using
McIDAS.

Ticket ID: DPE-119061
Department: Support McIDAS