[McIDAS #YFK-934568]: McIDAS WW plots

Hi Paul,

> I was wondering....any word on this situation yet?

I contacted SSEC about WWDISP's inability to plot watch outlines
and they noted that they had seen the problem too:

  Date:    Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:42:08 CST

  Hi Tom,

  We noticed the same thing here yesterday.  The lat/lon pairs are
  no-longer reported in the WOUS60 (we are not sure when this changed).
  We have found the lat/lon pairs are being reported in WWUS60, so we'll
  look into updating WWDISP to use this information. I know that people
  are used to seeing watch boxes, so you may not like this temporary
  solution, but PLOT=COUNTY does work correctly.

I have not heard back from them on a solution to the problem yet.
As soon as I do, I will upgrade the WWDISP source (wwdisp.c) and
make it available in the Unidata McIDAS distribution.

Ticket ID: YFK-934568
Department: Support McIDAS