20051125: Access to McIDAS

>From: SCA <address@hidden>

Hi,

re:
>hi.... i traed download a version of mcidas and the systems answer me
>We are sorry, but you must be in an educational institution to download
>this software
>
>We are a Educational Institution here in Ensenada Baja California
>Mexico, you can
>see our homepage at http://www.cicese.mx and get the Diferent
>Postgraduate studies..
>
>Thank in advance for your attention
>
>SCA
>HPC/ GRID CICESE

We are adding your institution to the list of sites that are allowed
to download Unidata McIDAS-X;  I will let you know when this has been
done -- probably tomorrow or Thursday.  The delay will allow me to
get an updated McIDAS distribution posted for download.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas
--
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <