20051103: looking for ADDE server site for NOAA POES data over Europe

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Pepo,

It has been a long time since we talked!  I hope you are well...

I have a favor to ask:

I have been trying to help the National Meteorological Administration
(NAM) of Romania (a new Unidata McIDAS-X institution) locate a site
that has realtime NOAA Polar Orbiting Satellite (POES) data that covers
their country.

Do you know of any site in Europe that has the NOAA POES data, runs
McIDAS so it would be available by ADDE, and would make the data
available to the NAM?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!