20050803: McIDAS Download problem (cont.)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi John,

re: unable to download the McIDAS v2005 distribution
The download problem has been found and fixed.  I have verified
that downloads of the McIDAS distribution work by downloading to
my home account here in the foothills of Colorado.

Please give the download another try and let me know if you have any
problems.

>From address@hidden  Thu Aug  4 07:40:36 2005

Hi Tom --

Thanks for your help.  It is working fine now.

Hope your classes are going well.

Hobbie