Re: 20041213: Unidata McIDAS-X v2004 installed on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

Hi Tom-

Tom Yoksas wrote:

In installed Unidata McIDAS-X v2004 on unidata2 this past weekend.  I
just cut over to its use in the generation of the Unidata-Wisconsin
images and believe that the transition was without problem.  Secondly,
I ran mcinet2004.sh to add 'inetd' support for GZIP (un)compression.
Please let me know if you see any problems using gzip
compression/uncompression in the IDV.

Seems to work fine for the few tests I've run.  Thanks.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters