20041129: NOAAport SDI replacement and McIDAS-XCD

>From: "Gracie, Rebecca L." <address@hidden>

Hi Rebecca,

>Could you tell me which version of RedHat Enterprise you are using for both
>the DVB Ingestor and the McIDAS - XCD Data Server?
>
>RedHat Enterprise Linux AS
>RedHat Enterprise Linux ES
>RedHat Enterprise Linux WS
>RedHat Desktop

We are not using RH Enterprise for either of these.  Instead, we are
running under Fedora Core [123].  We do have Enterprise WS 3.0 in house,
but that is only being used for one application.  We don't think that
there would be _any_ hiccups using Enterprise, but we are not in a position
to guarantee its use since we don't use it internally for the applications
you are interested in.

>Thanks,

No worries.