From address@hidden  Tue Oct  5 12:14:40 2004
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:14:40 -0600 (MDT)
From: Jennifer Oxelson <address@hidden>
To: alfredo <address@hidden>
cc: General Support <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20041004: UFRJ registration to my.unidata
        version=2.63

Hello Alfredo,

Looks like we had no institutional affiliation information on record for
you, which is one of the requirements for downloading McIDAS.

I have added the 'Federal University of Rio de Janeiro' to our list and
noted in your profile that you are a member of this institution.

You should have access to the McIDAS downloads now.  Please give it a try
and let me know if you encounter any further difficulties.

Note: if downloading to linux, we have noted that the 'Conqueror' web
browser has the best success rate with the downloads.

Cheers,
Jennifer

Jennifer Oxelson                                     Unidata
303-497-8123                                         Web Developer/Administrator
address@hidden                                     http://my.unidata.ucar.edu