20040805: MSG-1 through ADDE

>From: "Valentijn Venus" <address@hidden>

Hi Valentijn,

Please forgive me for not getting to your inquiry quicker.  I am in the
middle of preparing abstracts for the American Meteorological Society
meeting that will be held this coming January in San Diego, CA.  The
deadline for the abstacts was this last Monday, but it was (luckily)
extended to next Monday, August 9.  I am involved not only in developing
my own abstract, but also in working with two community members with
which I am a coauthor (one in Brazil, the other in Texas).

I will get to your question as soon as I can get the AMS work off of
my high priority list of things to do.