20040707: Tcl script to generate GIFs (cont.)

>From: Greg Stossmeister <address@hidden>

Greg,

>I'm running some errands and working at home today.

OK.

>I'm attaching an
>example gif that we are currently producing for the catalog. This image
>illustrates what I'd like to be able to produce with the Tcl script.

I think I have everything in the script except the remapping into
rectilinear projection.  Take a look at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/tom/gifs/ops.goes-10.200407072000.2km_ch1.vis.gif

I will add the remapping after we have agreed that everything else is
what is desired.

>I'll try and give you a call after lunch to talk about this stuff.

OK.

>Thanks for your help!

No worries.