Re: 20040331: Help On viewing Lightning data (cont.)

Hi tom ,

I have a template sort of thing that has " I dont want this Email to
be placed on the inquiry tracking system." for all the emails that I
send to Unidata.

I really be glad if other users too, will be benefitted by my
questions. I did not realize the importance of my questions. From
the next time on i will use this statement, judiciously.

If it is possible for you then you can kindly place this
communication of ours, on the inquiry tracking system.

I am yet to work on displaying the data. I will let you know if i
have anymore questions.

Thanx.
--
Sincerely ,