Re: 20040329: accessing ADDE datasets from s400 (cont.)

Tom,

I really have no idea how the file got deleted. Because Iam pretty
sure that I personally never tampered with the files. Because I
generally never do anything that iam not sure about.

Thanks for all the help. I was able to view the GOESEast data on the
MCidas now. Thanx a lot once again.

I Will also try to keep a track of the persons working on the server
( if any ).

--
Sincerely ,

Karthik Samudram Jayaraman